CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The things that make you say holy crap and SMILE!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Toot Toot Baby.


What is that you smell at 10:30 pm????
Why that is meatloaf in the oven, and OH MY a pasta side dish too?!?!?
I think I may have outdone myself.
I worked late tonight and I will work late tomorrow.
Instead of leaving all three of the boys high and dry…I stayed up EXTRA late and made them dinner for tomorrow.
I even went as far to cook if for Casey.
All he has to do is microwave a very well balanced meal prepared with love.
[insert vomit noise here]
I don't usually like to brag but OMG I may be the best wife ever.
Oh…I forgot to mention that I pureed carrots and "hid" them in the meatloaf.
Genius.
Just call me Martha or Superwoman. Whichever is fine with me.
Toot Toot Baby!

2 comments:

  1. Good job, sneaky momma! Yeah for hiding veggies!!! (sweet potatoes would work in meatloaf, too... we use them in our pizza sauce!)

    High five for being such a sweet mom and wife - making dinner. Wanna come over and make my hubs and baby dinner while I'm out of town this week? lol. j/k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should toot your own horn! I try to do that sometimes but it doesn't usually work. I just discovered your blog. I love your point of view. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete