CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The things that make you say holy crap and SMILE!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Falling For You


It is cold today.
There was an ice storm last night.
Schools have been called off.
My school is still in session (snow schedule).
My husband was nice enough to get the driveway prepped for my departure.
When he came inside I noticed a trail of what looked like Oreo cookie crumbs behind him.
I asked what the mess was.
The conversation went like this:
ME: what is all over the floor?
HIM: dirt.
ME: dirt?
HIM: Yeah, we didn't have any salt or sand. I put down potting soil for traction.
I did not reply.
I just took out my Dust Buster and cleaned up the mess.
I couldn't make this crap up.
SIDE NOTE:
Potting soil is not effective as an ice melt.
It makes frozen mud.
That is slippery.
I fell.
It hurt.

1 comment:

  1. i am dying here... trying not to cause a scene at work. your husband is adorable... (or nuts...)

    ReplyDelete