CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The things that make you say holy crap and SMILE!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Bring It

Alright 2011…bring it.

I am ready for you…..I think.

At least I am telling myself I am.

This year I am going to……

be financially stable. Not rich, not poor, just normal…happy. {insert sigh here}

give more time to my family. Make them the priority all the time, always above work. Always.

be healthy. Not for vain reasons but for health. I want to be here for my boys for as long as possible and engaging in a more healthy/active lifestyle will help ensure that.

be a better wife. Devote the same amount of time I do to my boys, my job, and my family to Casey. (yes I need more hours in my day).

Those are my "resolutions." They are in writing. They are official.

Bring it 2011…

2010 didn't kill me. It only made me stronger. I am going to be one hell of a competitor.

You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment