CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The things that make you say holy crap and SMILE!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Obsession

Things I am currently obsessed with:

● all products from Lush, specifically my face wash and mask

● the Chi

● my new self tanner (minus my orange feet)

● all the Real Housewives

● Tori and Dean, I HEART them

● facebook

● the really fattening frappes from McDonalds

● my new kitchen tile

● my new summer hours

● turning 30

● blogging and tweeting for work

● the Dyson vacuum

● finding new apps

● and last but definitely not least my two perfectly awesome boys.


 

1 comment:

  1. Love reading blogs! I haven't gotten the itch to start one myself....my life is pretty boring compared to some. Looking forward to following yours! - Schindler

    ReplyDelete