CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The things that make you say holy crap and SMILE!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Night Fun

Dear Red Robin,

I would like to personally thank you for being one of the loudest restaurants on the planet. I mean that, I am sincerely thanking you.

My children screaming over their french fires and chicken fingers were no louder or more disruptive than the countless other sticky hand toddlers attacking their siblings over the onion ring tower.

I left your restaurant dirty, exhausted, and loaded down with countless calories, which is exactly how I like it. Our family survived a Friday night dining experience and I lived to tell the story. You are now my favorite dining establishment. We will be back, you have been warned.

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment