CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The things that make you say holy crap and SMILE!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Bad mom…lessoned learned.

One calendar week has gone by. I have not sent out Grant's thank you for his birthday party.

Bad mom.

I did not have them designed ahead of time. First mistake.

Bad mom.

I did not have stamps ready to go. That was #2.

Bad mom.

I must send them out on Monday in order to save my reputation. I must.

Good mom...well here's hoping anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Wanna hear something even worse? I managed to get wedding thank you's done in a timely manner - less than 2 weeks - with a 14 week old baby to take care of. There was 175 of those suckers. I painstakingly wrote personal messages, stuck them all in envelopes, licked said envelopes, addressed all the envelopes...and then nothing. I never got around to getting the stamps and sending them off. To this day (2 years later), all 175 envelopes sit addressed in my wine hutch. Fail! lol.

    ReplyDelete