CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The things that make you say holy crap and SMILE!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Here Comes The Bride – Is My Gray Hair Showing?

My little sister is getting married on 10.2.10.

While I am very happy for her, I am dreading being a bridesmaid (for the 6th time I think).

I know that this is not about me. I am merely an accessory of the day. It is about my sister and her husband. But there is something to be said for a mom of 2 walking down the aisle and doing the chicken dance at the reception.

Tonight at my dress fitting (insert vomit sound here). I had to ask the seamstress to really tighten the straps so my boys can't rip it off of me. Nice.

Whatever. In the grand scheme of things, no one will give a crap about what I look like. For my own vanity I am REALLY hoping my new anti-aging products kick in within the next 9 days.

Here comes the bride followed by her cougar sister. Sick.

PS...I get to do it all over again on 6.25.10 for sister #3. Hell yeah Kopacs. Lets do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment