CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The things that make you say holy crap and SMILE!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Soccer Saturday #2


I consider this an improvement from last week. I made myself feel better with the following points:

He is on the field

He is by the goal

He is near a ball

He is within earshot of the rest of the team


The other parents are telling me to "hang in there." Their kids are not unconscious on the field, easy for them to say.

We will miss next week's soccer extravaganza since my sister is getting married. The next session we go to we will be attending the "mommy and me" session. Clearly we are not ready to play with the big boys.

PS- I hate soccer. I hate all sports. Having to play soccer, even with my 3 year old is going to be painful and embarrassing….for both of us. Prayers and sympathy welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment