CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The things that make you say holy crap and SMILE!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Property Value

Our neighbor's house is on the market.
It is owned by a little old lady and decorated as such. I did a little internet stalking to verify.
It is only a two bedroom one bath.
Ours is 3 beds 1.5 bath.
When I saw the asking price I about fell off my couch.
It is $35,000 LESS then we bought our house for 5 years ago!!
Holy shit. We are never going to be able to move!
I did a zillow search on our house and it is listed as $20,000 less than our purchase price.
Holy shit.
The recession is over, didn't you hear?
I'll just ignore the fact that my husband is out of work and our property value continues to fall and believe everything I hear.
God bless Democrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment