CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The things that make you say holy crap and SMILE!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Welcome to the Crack House


When you are on an anorexic budget like I am,
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are like crack to a junkie.
I can barely muster the strength to resist.
I am being tempted via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
Promises of free shipping and unbelievable discounts are luring me in.
Every *DING* indicating a new email means more temptation lurks just waiting to pounce.
I really can't take it!
Ann Taylor Loft with your 40% and free shipping!!! STOP IT!!
Banana Republic, Gap, and Old Navy…you evil conglomerate!
I will not shop. I can not shop.
But OH MY GOD I want to.
Please DEAR LORD let Casey get a job soon!
I'm going to go dip my debit card in water and put it in the freezer.
My version of rehab.

No comments:

Post a Comment